Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Fairy Hunter : Chapter 8

'Hey it's snowing and it's not winter. Wait ', Ray look over towards June.

She almost cry. 'You! you made it snow didn't you'. June twitch a little, one tear start to flow down.

'You are just the same, like everybody else who hurt me'.

June start to shake. She run off to the nearest meadow. Ray feel guilty when he hurt her feelings. He didn't mean to hurt her. He just so suprise that someone is capable of connecting their emotions with the weather. Ray chase after her but he lost her in the meadow thick bushes.

'June, June'. Ray shout her name tons of time but no one is answering.

'Damn, it's getting late, if I couldn't find her before nightfall, the Weria gonna attack her'.

June run through the thick bushes, she heard Ray calling her name but she just couldn't answer it. He might hurt her again.

'Oh why can't anybody want to be friends with me'.

'Roarr!', June stop. She know the dark beast territory is near but what she didn't know is she already in there.

'No, don't tell me, I'. June start to retrace her steps but she can't see really well wth such little light from the moon.

'Ray! Ray! help me. Aahh', June trip on something. Fury, smelly and wet. June open her eyes.

'Gah, I guess I need to use 'that', she kick the the beast at it's neck. The beast whimper on the ground. June open her deadly killer self. Her hair start to wave in the air.

'You will be sorry for messing with the great killer'. Her hand turn into frost. 'Winter frost'. Frosty winter cover the land, the grassy land turn to block of ice. 'My, my you are in a big trouble, right now you in my playground', June chuckle. Ray notice the sudden frosty ground.

'June is near, I know it, she's the one that posses the power I snese on my way back home'

Ray speed up. He need to reach the top meadow to make sure June didn't do anything destructive towards the living creatures around her.

'June stop!!!', Ray shake to the core when he sees June trashing the packs of Weria like ragdolls, June is rampaging through out the night.

'June stop, you will kill them all stop'.

'Aah', sharp ice just thrust his shoulder, red sticky liquid shot out. The liquid attarct June's attention.

'Ray, no, I hurt you'.

Ray stand up, regaining all his strength together to rise and help his friend.

'No I'm fine, June please stop, look around you. The animals are hurt',. June look around, dead body of Weria lying here and there. The stench of blood filled the air. June breathe uncontroablely, the same scene in her head reappear now, the exact deadly scence. Her fear, her nightmare is coming true. June hold her head, she crutch down in fear. June feel her whole world is filling with darkness, if Railey is here she can help her calm down a bit. Warm soft hand cover her whole body. June look up, Ray is holding her, his warmth really comforting. She feely safe and secure when he's there. She feel like her darkness just disappear like the dust, her whole life is meaningful again.

'Why?'. Ray look into her eyes. Those sad lonely eyes, the same eyes he had years ago when his family were killed infront of him. The same eyes he had for years before entering Fairy Hunter, his new family.

'You just like me, when I was lonely a long time ago'. June free herself from the hug. She touch Ray's injured shoulder.

Ray whimper a bit 'sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you'. Ray smile. June blush. That same smile one person had shown her long time ago, but who is that person anyway.

'No don't worry, I have been through a much worse situation, I really don't mind it at all'. June focus some of her magic in her palm. Her palm shine blue light and shimmer through the night.

'Do you trust me?', June doubt the man infront of her. She's afraid there is something bad going on his mind.

'Nahh, I trust you', June feel at ease for the very least he trust her right?.

'Heal that once been hurt.' The soothing light heal the deep wound on Ray's shoulder. Ray is grateful June isn't on a rampaging mode anymore. When she's finish bandaging the wound, June have the intention to leave but Ray hold her palm. June jerk it away with a tint of blush showing up on her cheek.

'S-sorry', Ray rub the back of his hair. His action is unspeakable.

'I still owe you Pheonix food so I need to give you just that'. June want to refuse because she really need to be getting home by now, Railey, is waiting for her return.

'Sorry but my friend is waiting for me. I should be back hours ago. I'm afraid if I stay any longer, she might flip'. Ray laugh.

'Dude, you got reason to give to her, here's the deal, if you ever get scold just tell her it's all my fault okay?'.

'Are you serious?. You are taking the blame for me'. Ray nod with confident. He just don't know who Railey is.

'But she will burn you to death, you know'.

'I doubt that'. Ray pull June unwilligly into the crowd of people and then into a quiet lonely street.

'Where are we, you aren't!', Some bad thoughts rush over her head.

'Hey wipe that off you mind right this instance', Ray blush, he can't believe that June just play that disgusting thought in her mind.

'You want Pheonix food right'. After being shout at June remind her self not to get Ray cross in any way.

'Y-yes', June stuttered a bit but she manage to find the right words.

'Here's the shop'. Ray points to an old rusty building, with missing part here and there.

'Are you sure that this is the right shop'.

'Yes I do, one hundred percent', because of Ray confident look June follow him without the slightest doubt in her heart.

'ringggg', the bell to the shop ring so loud they have to cover their ears.

'Hey, Ray, it seems you have taken my advice on getting a nice pretty girlfriend,' the man tumble down with colorful rope tied around his legs, body and not to mention head.

'What! Rick, don't you get funny ideas, she just my friend and I'm helping her finding some Phoe food'.

June step up to shake hand.

'You are some silly man ummm',. Rick stood up to grab her hand.

'Rick, my name is Rick. Nice to meet you too miss'. June laugh, she like this chubby man jolly attitude.

'I see, you are searching for pheonix food I think I stock it right...', June try to warn the man about the dangerous rope.

'Hey yo...', she didn't have the chance to say it, it already happened.

'Are you okay, Rick?'.

'I'm okay, hey here the food'. Rick hand a can of pheonix food, the can shine and shimmer in the dark.

'Thank you'.

'So how much does it cost Rick', Ray seems not interested in it and pretty tired too.

'For this nice young lady, it cost nothing'.

'Tch, show off'. June just smile, she like the atmosphere. After sending June to the station, they say good bye.

'I hope we can see each other again soon'.

'Yeah me too'. They smile at their last meeting but is it true that they are parting away or is it just the starting of a new conflict in their relationship.

No comments: