Translate

Friday 24 October 2014

Fairy Hunter : Chapter 11

Ash feels a soft and wet cloth being dap on his fore head. The person nursing him is so gentle ans soft. He feels really happy with her service.

'Ash are you okay'.

Ash wakes up with a swelling head and spinning surrounding. Ash almost collapse if Layla didn't catch him in time.

'Whoa there big guy'.

'Ly, where am I?'. Layla wipe his wound for the last time before explaining it to him.

'Well, let just say someone just being an inconsiderate fool and follow me around for no reason what so ever, but i'm grateful to that fool because he help me with my Gymnastic test'. Layla hope Ash understand what she mean.

'Hmmmm, i wonder who is this fool?'.

Layla feel her head just been hit with a real big frying pan. She just couldn't take Ash stupid clueless self anymore.

'It's you, you clueless brat!!!', Layla smack him with her fist, as a result she sent Ash flying through the room.

'What are you a monster or something?'.

Ash feel a little cross, he come all this way to take care of her but she repay it with this kind of way.

'Hey why did you do that for?'.

'Sorry, it's not my fault I feel a little cross at a fool like you'. Ash start to bicker with Layla about who's fault is it. Burn on the other hand could just watch helplessly when Ash fall down into the Gym.

'I told him a thousand time not to but did he listen noo,' Burn could only nag to himself. If he enter there it will make the situation even worse than it already is. All Burn could do in the mean time is wait for the rain to stop pouring to to the earth, if he goes out his fire might be extinguish.Burn feel the energy growing by the second, he's afraid if they are too late to destroy it there's no guarantee they can vanquish it later.

'I hope I can find you guys okay inside'. That's the only prayer and the only thing Burn will ever ask. He just jealous that Ash now like to spent more time with Layla rather than himself. Just that stupid answer almost break his bond with Ash.

'Hey Ash where is burn isn't he with you?'. Ash stop when Layla asks that question. He tries his best to remember what Burn last message is. Layla leave him alone thinking about his buddy. Layla feel worry too, anything could happen to Burn in this kind of weather.

'Hey Ash does Burn loose his flame when he step into the rain?'.

'Rain, that's it!!!', Ash finally get it. The last piece in his head. He pull Layla by the wrist into the heavy rain.

'Why did you drag us into this rain'. Ash didn't answer he keep pulling Layla towards an empty shack.

'What is it Ash did you find something?'. Ash rummage through the shed.

He's searching for something or someone. 'Burn buddy you in here???', Layla knows what happen, she too help Ash search for Burn but they didn't find it anywhere.

'Ash are you sure that Burn is here?'.

Ash nod, he knows that smell, it belongs to Burn but it's fading away fast. 'Burn answer me where are you!!!'.

' I couldn't just stay here and do nothing, the power is growing stronger by the second'. Burn knows the effect of him flying through the rain but he need to do it.

'A Fairy Hunter mage never give's up in any way. Burn spread his wings and fly through the rain. The raindrops hurt him like a knife is piercing his entire body.

'Where is it?'. Burn vision start to get blurry but he still didn't give up. 'There', Burn quickly fly inside the empty shade when he get's the exact coordinate of the energy. Little did he knows that it's a trap. 'Arggghh'. Burn flap his wings frantically hoping that he could burn the rope.

Nevertheless his effort is nothing. 'Curse this net, what is it made off anyway'. Out of nowhere a crackling voice answer his question.

'It made out of Granet wood, the wood that repels any kind of magic except for dark magic'. Burn gasps he knows that voice anywhere.

'Zashara, I can believe you come all the way here just to trap dear old me?'.

'Haha very funny B, I would never waste my precious magic on some kind of trash like you'.

Burn feel a little hurt when Zashara thinks him as a trash, he knows he worth more than a trash maybe. 'Don't make me laugh Zashara, what do you want here spill it', Burn raise his voice a little.

'Ohhh, so scary, tell me why should I'. Burn try to control his breathing, the rain had done quite a damage to his body, he just hope he could dig it all out and survive to warn Ash and Layla about the upcoming threat.

'I almost lost my life force anyway it wouldn't do any harm if you tell me'.
Burn try his best to persuade Zashara.

'Well, unless you are afraid I actually going to make it out'. Burn fake gasps.

'Oh are you afraid Zashara'. Ash chuckle, his little trick play off just like he want it, just a little more persuasive will do the trick.

'Oh my the almighty Zashara is afraid to the little old me, my what a coward you are'.

'Almost there', Burn do some little happy dance in his heart.

'Fine, I tell you, that Layla girl has the power beyond imagination. She has more power than Meshara, just to be exact she can overcome Meshara like nothing'.

Burn couldn't believe what he's hearing. 'She weild that power of the most powerful dragon to ever existed in the whole wide world'.

'You point is', Burn act clueless so Zashara will spill more than he could realize.

'When I get her I will extract that magic power and make it mine on did I mention that if I manage to do it she will loose her life force as well'. That last statement make Burn panic for a little while, he really need to get out of this darn net.

'But sadly, I don't have the equipment to do it in this world, I'll wait until she step her foot into Echantros and I will swoop her away to my castle just like that'.

Burn face palm himself, he couldn't believe he said it 'are you a dimwit or something, of course Layla will fight you back, don't you ever think of that?'.

'It didn't happen yet right so why should I put so much works into it anyway, she might even refuse to do it, if she doesn't I still have her sister in hand'.

'Why? that just an excuse, tell me the truth, why didn't you want to tell me the whole thing Zashara?'.

'Hmmm', Zashara circle around Burn before giving him the answer he want.

'Do you really think I'm that stupid'.

'What do you mean?'. Zashara laugh maniacally.

'I have smell your plan all along, you are trying to get it all right B, but I'm sorry, that's as far I can tell you my good friend'. Zashara bow before a cloud of black smoke covers the whole place and he disappear into thin air.

Burn lost all his strength, he is hoping that Ash and Layla might find him in this empty shed. Burn believe in those two with all his heart.

'Ash will find me, I know he will', that was Burn last words before he pass out.

'B, where are you', Ash push the cobwebs away. Right now his heart could stop beating fast, he got this feeling that Burn had been harm.

'B, wake up B wake up', Ash cuts the net with the knife he store in his pockets and hug his little bird friend but B didn't twitch, not a little bit at all.

'Come on buddy, you will make it I know you can'. Layla feel sorry for what just happen, she want to help but she don't know how.The same voice that keep coming in her dreams tell her to believe that she can heal the poor phoenix.

'Ash move over I want to heal him'. Ash do as she says, he couldn't think anymore. In seconds Layla hand shine with pale light, it give Burn a new life force. Slowly, Burn open his eyes.

'Thanks Ly', Burn thank the girl as soon as he wakes up. Ash hug him real tight, he was surprise that Ash did that. He really glad that Ash still care about him.

'Don't you disappear on me ever again' Ash says between sniff.

'Yeah, what ever I just couldn't believe the almighty fireburn cry a lot today'.
Ash punch the bird at head but they laugh at each other silliness. Layla cut off the sweet moment by asking Burn what he's doing in the shed. Burn couldn't answer that because he couldn't remember anything. He bet it something not important at all. From afar the evil Zashara watch the happy couple play, he poison work, Burn won't remember anything he just heard. Zashara leave with a message saying.

'This will only be the beggining, the world will be mine'.

No comments: