Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Fairy Hunter : Chapter 5

'Hey Ash I need to tell you something'. Ash stuff mouth just disgust Layla out of her skin.

'Seriously chew it without spitting it all at me'.

Ash gulp the delicious Smores down his throat 'Sorry I can't help it, your food really hit the spot you know'.

'Sure whatever', Layla completely forgot what she need to tell Ash.

'Hey what is it?'. Layla stare Ash with a curious eyes.

'What is what'. She didn't remember anything she need to tell Ash at all.

'The thing you NEED to tell me so badly'. Ash rise his voice higher in the need part. That trigger Layla memories.

'Oh yeah, Grena tell me to tell you that you can't get home unless we find the key to the gate. And he also tell me to ask you about informing what are happening in the area to Zanrov. I bet you know who he is'. Ash face turn pale.

'I can't get home', that sentence rings in his mind. Ash keep staring blankly into space if Layla didn't snap him out. 'You really didn't want to stay here long now do you'. Layla face turn gloomy, she really want Ash to stay here with her a little bit longer.Ash feel guilty when he sees Layla sad face.

'Hey don't get it wrong, it just me and B can't stay here too long, we aren't part of this world'. Layla understand.

'But if so, will I ever going to see you again'. Ash show his playful smile.

'Of course we could because we will open the gate, and when we do I will introduce you to my family'.

'Really I thought, you have no family'.

'I don't it just I have friends that I treat as a family, they are all there in the guild, don't you have a guild'.

Layla sit closer to Ash, she is interested in knowing about this world he came from. It seems exciting there to her opinion. 'No, what is so special if we ever join a guild?'. Ash rub his head before he continues.

'Well that is where my friends are'.

'Ray, Zierra and all of my best friends including the old man Zanrov'.

'Wait Zanrov is an old man! I thought he is in teen or at least in his twenties or thirties'. Ash laugh uncontrollably when he hears that the old man is young.

'Hey dude, he almost meet his seventieth birthday or something'.

Meanwhile in Fairy Hunter main guild 'Achooo', Master Zanrov wipe his nose.

'What's wrong master?', the sweet mannered girl ask.

'Oh, it's alright, I think someone is teasing me, I wonder who is it'. Back to the cave, both of the teen laugh on the floor, 'Ash you gonna put a stitch in my side'.

'Seriously, but you aren't kidding when you said that your master blew up a whole city with one single strike'.

Ash nod. 'Wow, Fairy Hunter seems like a nice and lively place, I want to get there first'.

Ash smile widen.

'Hey how about you join us', Layla stare her friend in doubt 'I can really join you guys'. When Ash says yes, Layla jump up and down with joy.

'Well, you better send me home by dawn tomorrow. I hope my grandparents won't freak out when they know I just run out of school'.

'Wait what is school', Layla laugh, when she sees that Ash tries his best to figure out what is school. 'It's a place when young people like you and me, go to learn something'.

'So it's the same like a guild I guess'.

'No a guild is more lovely than my school'.

Ash yawn. 'I think you better get some sleep Ash you look tired'. Ash nod and walk towards a pile of dry leaves in the corner of the bone fire.

'Good night Ash sweet dream'. Layla is hoping for a reply but what she gets is a loud snore coming from Ash.

'Sheesh, could you at least say goodnight'. Within minute Layla dooze off to a nice maybe sweet dream. Layla woke up in a soft bed of daisies. 'Wait daisies', Layla jerk herself up. She look around, right now she is in a nice beautiful garden fill with many kind of flowers.She knows if she stays there, she won't get anywhere. Layla decide to wonder around and find Ash, Burn and find out where in the world she is. She has goes through a field of daisies, roses and tulips but she certainly nowhere near the garden exit. Layla want to take a rest near a big bush that looks like a giant fairy.

'Hey June what are you doing?'. Layla open her eyes widely, that voice she knows that voice. Layla peek the surrounding from the bush. Her eyes widen even more when she knows who just says those words. Who else if not herself.

'What is happening here, how come I was there'.

Layla decided to keep her ears open.

'Nothing Layla, I just want to understand why water is compatible with ice'. The girl, her little self addressing as June is beautiful beyond anything.Her beautiful long dark blue hair, her beautiful crystalize smile and not to mention how polite her tone is.

'Well, how many time I have to say it, without water ice can't exist and without ice water can't exist'.

'Really, so will my prince be made out of water'.

'Well not entirely'. June stand up and grab little Layla little hand.

'Come on let's go back in the castle, mom is waiting for us'.

Both of them look very fond of each other. They happily run towards the castle when suddenly the left wing of the castle blew up.

'Princesses!!! where are you'.

'That's Grena, let's go there'. Layla try to pull the little June away but she won't budge no matter what.

'June come on we need to get to safety'. June didn't reply, instead she point towards a dark figure man. His smile spell evil. Both of the kids tremble and glued to their position. They can't move. What will be their fate? who will save them.

No comments: