Translate

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 25

‘Hey Fairy, what if I manage to get out from your trap, what do you say?’.

Myra face turns sour. She didn’t get the meaning of that sentence. ‘What are you-?’.

The man smirk and the Dragon chain breaks into half.

‘How did you get out?’. The man massage his wrist.

‘Well, dear demon of the underworld do you really think that I the Great Lord Fera will just come here and challenge you with just one single magic? Oh no you are quite mistaken’.

The man uncover his hood. Myra gasps, she couldn’t believe what her old friend had done to himself.

 ‘Fera what had you done with yourself?’. Fera laugh like a maniac.

‘Well, my dear. I was left behind just because I don’t have the same level of power like you guys have so I trade my looks, soul and everything to the great demon king.’

Myra tighten her grip, how she hates the kinds people who trade their faces just to get power. She despise the likes of those people, ungrateful wrench. Myra pull the half broken chain behind her back.

‘Hmm, Myria I wonder what do you use to poison the people everywhere? If they know who you really are will they be able to accept it?’.

Myra gulp. It’s true, she has been leaving in a lie. No one knows her true looks except for Zeirra, Ray and Gramps.

She hold the locket on her chest. That catches Fera’s attention.

 ‘Is it because of that locket you are wearing Myria?’. Myra Jump a little when Fera find out her big secret. Well it’s her fault anyway for revealing the secret herself.

‘Oh shut up will you’, Myra tensions just grew larger by the minute.

 ‘Hey I’m so sorry if I ever bother you but I’m really suggesting you run on the count of three because that nasty man will snatch the locket from you.’

That snap Myra into reality, well what I said come true the nasty Fera snatched the locket away when Myra was daydreaming.

 ‘Hey give that back I need it’, for the first time ever she the great demon of the underworld act like a kid.

‘What locket? This?’. Fera hold the locket tight in his hand, too tight until Myra could hear the cracking sound from the broken locket.

‘Stop you-‘, she didn’t have the chance to finish when the bits of the lockets fall down on the ground like grains of sand. Myra crouch down.

 ‘You will pay dearly. You will pay with your life!!!’. She jerk her head up, her eyes are red like a killer.

Her ribbon just turn into dragon claws. Her bat wings grow larger and sharper.
Fera could feel the immense power coming from the great demon.

‘Now we talking’. In mere seconds Fera attack Myra and sent her flying through the forest.

‘Heh, pretty easy if you ask me’, he watch the lifeless body of Myra on the ground. Fera decided to return when a punch arrive on his right cheek.
Blood ooze out.

‘Demon blood : crushing Fang!!!’, every time Myra use the power red light reform after an attack. She use it two times the scars she made, form the letter X in the air.

 ‘Unleash : Fang Crusher’, the scar in the wind grow larger and hit Fera back bone. Bone cracking and broken, that’s the sound that demon Myria wants to hear.

‘I ain’t finish yet, Demonic wing: Eternal darkness’.

She slash the winds around Fera, a dark circle was forge and trap Fera inside. ‘Second Book: DEMONIC WORM HOLE’. Red lights inside the circle pierce through Fera’s body.

When Myra open the circle Fera lay on the ground whimpering for the pain he is bearing is beyond comprehension.

No words can describe the pain he is feeling right at the moment and no words can describe the girl he’s fighting but that doesn’t mean he can’t play dirty.

‘Time Portal : Paradox’. Both of them are transported inside a tunnel filled with the images of clocks and spiral.

‘Where am I?’. Myra look at herself.
She gasps for the second time. Her body, it has return to normal. She looks exactly like she was without her demonic form.

 Long straight silver hair,a pink bow clip,red dress that reaches her knees and a black top, her blue eyes but the locket it’s missing.

Myra looks around searching for the locket plus in the meantime she can explore the tunnel of time. Right now Myra is miles away from her original spot.

 ‘Having fun adventuring through the tunnel?’. A familiar voice rings in her ears.

 ‘Come out. Right this instant and explain to me where had you taken us’. The voice giggle, after her command black smoke cover her vision and the man she knew appear.

‘Using the old look eh? Fera’. A man with long hair and pointy teeth appear, the Fera guy look exactly like a vampire but with long silver hair.

 ‘What a better way to meet my dear old friend’.

 ‘What are you up to Fera, I know whenever you use that sweet voice of yours that means you have a trick up your sleeve’.

‘My, such words you have describe me’.

Myra cross her arm over her chest. She really hates when Fera reaches her Irking point.

‘Hey will you cut the drama and continue explaining to me what are we doing here’.

‘Fine than, Myria this is a chamber that I build myself with my demon reincarnation. The tunnel of time here can change the past or looks and power of the past’.

Myra starts to take interest in the whole changing the history part. Fera smirk, Myra has fallen right into his trap.

‘What do you mean by changing the time?’.

‘I mean I can change the physical of somebody but their magic remains’.

 ‘So you are saying, I can look like normal with my powers still there’.

Fera nod. Myra feel really excited but she can smell something fishy.

‘But if I did that, what’s the price?’. Fera laugh ‘My dear, you sure are an expert about this stuff. Well they didn’t call this the tunnel of time for nothing’.

‘What do you mean?'. Fera tap the wall next to him and a video of a girl crying underneath a large oak tree come out.

Then the image changes until the girl is a teenager and she was been involved in war which cause a great damage to her face.

Fera tap the wall again and the video disappear. ‘That’s the girl memory. So you now know the price hmm’.

 Myra sigh, she knows the price well enough. ‘It’s my memory isn’t it?’. Fera clap his hand.

‘Bingo!! We have a winner. So how about I turn you into a mage without that terrible demonic form in exchange of your memory’.

 Fera tap the ground and a well with green water rise from it. Myra creep closer towards the well, inside she can see her whole life flashing in front of hey eyes.

She really want to be normal but losing her memory is one big price she can’t afford.

Myra almost give up her memory until someone catch her attention. It’s a flashback from when she first join Fairy Hunter.

‘I don’t know if they will accept me for who I am ‘. Little demon Myra said.

‘Well, I think you look cool Myra. I think they will like you just the way you are’. The girl smile. That smile didn’t convince Myra at all.

‘Then how about you wear this instead, it’s a transforming locket, it will transform you to who you really are inside but you will return to normal the minute you take it off’.

‘But how about when I need to transform really bad?’. Master laugh,

‘That’s your choice to make that locket can’t control your decision’.

Myra looks happy but the girl besides her doesn’t look happy at all. ‘Hey what’s wrong? Don’t you feel happy that I’m able the join the guild?’.

The girl pout, such hopeless girl,Myra is. ‘I hate it when somebody doesn’t like the way they are. To me a person who live in a life full of lies should never live at all. They are cowards and a liar,’.

That words stung inside Myra’s heart.

‘A true friends and family will be able to accept you for who you are even though your looks are scary. If you don’t dare to show yourself then don’t call yourself as one of us because you are afraid that we will hate you’. The girl walks away, the words ring inside her heart until now.

‘Humph, she’s right, I should never be afraid. My family will accept me for who I am’.

Finally, after years of living at Fairy Hunter, Myra is able to accept the way she is. A warm feeling filled her empty heart the moment she agree to never live in a lie again.

No comments: