Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 22

June look out the window. Star sparkle, constellation appear and glittering towns. June sigh for the thirtieth times.

‘June are you okay?’ Is feeling concern well for some other reason.

 ‘Yes, I’m okay’. you?’ June seems reluctant to answer his question to squeeze the truth out.

‘Is it about the porcupine boy?’ June eyes widen but she quickly calm herself down.

‘It is about him. Tell me what he had done to you?’ June sighs again, should she really unfold her past or should she keep it in her heart.

 ‘ June if you have some twisting or hard past you know you can talk it to me’.

June look him in the eye. Those pleading eyes, she just can’t get it out of her mind. It feels like that the eyes are paralyzing her brain. June nod. She has to agree, the throbbing in her mind just increase by the second. She looks away and the pain subsides. June starts to worry what if the man in front of her is someone that might endanger her life.

June hold her head. Even though the pain has subsided but it still disturbing her vision.

 ‘Why do you care about my past anyway Is?’ June still doesn’t want to open the book even though she has agreed to tell him everything.

‘Just want to be nice here. So could you just tell me everything and for another reason I just want to kill some time”.

June take a deep breath. She holds out her hand, white color fluff like the cloud appears.

 ‘What is that?’, Is ask in amazement.

 ‘I just master the art of projector using magic. I will use the memory from my head and use the cloud here as my screen. My veins can transmit the picture just fine but it will get cloudy even if I try to remember’.

‘Why?’.

 ‘It’s because I can hardly remember the whole scenario okay’.

June seems not to be in the mood to answer questions. The cloud grows bigger and surrounds the both of them.

 ‘June are you sure this is safe?’ Is look up but June is nowhere to be seen, blinding white light flash through his eyes. Is mouth hang open, the surrounding is white and only that?

‘Where in the world am I?”. From the east side of the place Is heard the sound of boots. Not just an ordinary boots but high ones.

June clothes change; right now she’s wearing a strapless cocktail dress in the color of turquoise. ‘Whoa what’s with the dress? Are you going to an evening gala or something?’ Is has to admit, June looks really stunning.

‘Oh this! Well I always change to this kind of clothes whenever I enter the memory chamber. '

‘Not only that your hair is wavy instead of straight and the tiara it’s marvelous. What’s it made of?'.

 'Well it’s made of some gems call diamonds and some platinum, the snow had been carve by someone I don’t remember’.

‘Okay, let’s get through with this’. June wave her hand and the cloud clear up. They enter an orphanage.

 ‘This is where I live when I was young. The day I found out that I have magic.’ As they walk through the hall Is could see many kids playing balls, monopoly and imagination kung fu but he can’t see where June is.

‘Hey that girl wearing the purple frock, is that you when you are little?’ June shake her head timidly.

‘No’.

 ‘What!!! but that girl look a lot like you’.

‘That is Yumi; she’s from the east side. They always said that she is my big sister.’

 They keep on walking until they are out to the playground. Everyone there are having fun and laughing their heads out.

From the corner of Is eyes he could see a girl wearing a dress sitting on the nearest swing set alone and sad. There’s no one in the playground wants to help her. The girls sniff a lot of times, her nose are red probably because she kept wiping her nose.

 ‘That girl is me’. June walks closer.

‘Wow, I never know that your past is this bad.’

‘Well, not all of them are bad’. June smile when she says that.

Suddenly, the sliding doors open and the same girl with the purple frock came out with a small muffin and a 5-like candle.

 ‘Remember, when I said that the girl wearing the purple frock name Yumi, well she’s the only one that like me despite the freaky power I have'.

Is keep watching when the Yumi girl sings the happy birthday song to June. He could see that little June is happy because she jump right towards the Yumi girl to give her a big hug. Is expect that June will smile the entire playback but he stand corrected when tears start to form inside her eyes.

‘June what is wrong with you?’

‘Those happy moments with Yu-neechan never last for long you know’. The scene shift. Right now the whole building is burning. Is starts to panic. He could hear a little girl sobbing inside the building.

‘Hey someone is trap inside the building’. June sigh her tears keep going out.

 ‘June what the heck is going on here?’.

June didn’t answer the question, she quickly barge into the fiery building.

 ‘June what are you doing!!’, Is chase after June from behind.

‘Is this girl crazy or something’. June ran past the burning stairs and up to the third level of the building.

 ‘June what are you doing?’

 ‘I…I want to save neechan, I want to-’.

Is grab the freaking girl and push her down. After that the whole building and everything disappear into nothing. He could hear June sobbing underneath him. Is pull the poor girl up.

 ‘Hey don’t cry’. Is wipe the tears in her eyes. June can’t hold it anymore, she fall into his arms.

 ‘If I wasn’t so clumsy that day, Yu-neechan could have survived’.

‘June, what the past had done to you is the past, but you have to remember one thing okay’. June look straight into Is eyes.

 They faces are inches away from their first kiss.

 ‘What is that?’. Is chuckle .

‘You have your own future to recreate so never make the mistakes you had done in the past again’. As Is said that their face is closer.

June close her eyes, waiting for the moment but the splitting image of Ray come through her mind. June push Is away, she’s breathing heavily.

‘June what is the matter with you today?’. Tears start to reform in her eyes.

 ‘Why can’t I get ‘him’ out of my mind’? Is palm turn into a fist immediately when he hear ‘him’.

‘Why can’t you forget that punk June, what he had done to you’.

 June wipe her tears away. The white room change, this time they are in the middle of a plain field. June stands up and walks towards the other end, Is follow her from behind. In the nearest clearing he could see a man with porcupine hair hugging a girl.

That man doesn’t look like having some bad intentions but he looks like he wants to protect the girl inside his arms.

 ‘I don’t know why but that man, he…he remind me of the hardships I once face and he promise that he will protect me. Furthermore I think he already captured my soul’. June put her hand on top of her chest.

When Is look closely, June face seems to be calm when she talks about him. Is sigh, ‘I guess he has conquered your heart then June’.

 June blush red hot when Is state that. ‘NNO it’s not like that’. Is chuckle.

‘You stammer when you said that. Well whatever but remember this June even if he did get your soul. I will never give up to get yours too so chow’.

June blush deep red. ‘What does he mean by capturing my heart?’.

The scene clear up and June is back in her seat but this time Is isn’t by her side anymore. June ask the stewardess about Is but she said that there’s no man ever sit right next to her.

‘Remember Miss June, I will capture your heart’. Is sit on the nearest mountain and watch June walk away from the train station.

‘Come on lover boy we need to head out, boss wants some reports about the girl you just encounter’. Is nod and walk away.


What is this new development between the loves? Stay tune if you want to find out what happen. Ohhhh don’t forget to share this with your friends and families. Thanks for all your supports.

No comments: