Translate

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 20

‘Hey Ray what are you doing here and who’s that girl’, June rub her arm and face away from Ray face.

 She really feels the awkwardness of the atmosphere. ‘Well, shes’s-‘, Ray didn’t finish his sentence when Zierra start to say something crazy.

‘I’m someone who is important to Ray. Really important’. When Zierra smile Ray blush.

‘Oh,’ June could feel her heart shatter to the ground. ‘Well what brings you two here?’.

 Ray and Zierra bicker over who should tell the girl about the shocking truth she has to face. At first June can handle but the next minutes she can’t. ‘Well if you ain’t going to tell me why I will head out to south okay. Railey is waiting for me there’.

June was about to walk away Ray hold her hand. June blush when he does that.  Ray realizes what he had done and quickly pulls his hand and scratch the back of his head while blushing. Well girls that is  one of the three way steps to know if a guy is in to you. ‘What do you want?’, June manage to find her words even though she is trembling inside.

‘You need to control you power if you don’t a great disaster will happen and what worse is. You might cause a great unbalance in the weather which resulting the whole world being thrown around. You are the great decendence of the great princess of ice and we need to secure you until-’. June take a deep breathe and clear her throat.

‘I’m capable of taking care of myself plus I have the right to control my power with my own ability-‘.

‘But June you see what just happen, you certainly almost hit the jackpot when you call the snow storm and plus you almost managing to control it because someone help you right’. June eyes widen. how could Ray know about the voice.

‘If that voice didn’t help you in the first place none of this will be normal and what will happen if that voice didn’t help you whenever you need it. What will happen? DISASTER!!!’.

 June try to hold back her tears. ‘How could you say that? Don’t you understand me at all Ray? Didn’t you say that you are the one to understand a delicate girl’s heart?’

‘Ohhh, you just got hit by the girl’, Is smirk.The porcupine brain doesn't have the slightest idea on persuading girls. Zierra hit the back of Ray head.

 ‘You really mess this up, Ray you make sure that this girl understand what kind of situation she’s in and you must manage to pull her with us and if you fail...’, Zierra pull her sword and points it and the back of Ray’s head. ‘You know what I will do right?”.

Ray nod like crazy, he knows that Zierra really hates hurting a girl feelings and she is serious like dead when a mission comes up.

‘June just hears me out, listen. Your power is hard to control but if you follow us, I promise you. We will make sure you control it well’. Ray reaches over her palm. ‘Do you want to join Fairy Hunter’?
Zierra and Is eyes widen, Zierra face palm herself, veins start to show up on her head.

‘I can’t believe this is his master plan but if he didn’t succeed oh he knows very well what is coming his way’.

‘No I can’t let June follow these fairies they will spoil it all’. That only being said in the dark corner of Is heart.

‘June, please don’t listen to this porcupine head here. You can control the power within you like you did before. Why can’t you did it again’. June eyes beams with the new result.

 Finally someone is on her side. If she hadn’t lose hope right now, towards Ray easpacially. Her heart just crushed to the ground like nothing and being stomp ruthlessly.When she almost drown in the lake of darkness Is shine her way or so she thought. Is has something behind his back the he couldn’t afford to lose.

‘You are right Is. Why can’t I do it again’. Ray hold June palm. The warmth he always feels isn’t there anymore. It’s being replace with a coldness that words itself can’t be described.

‘June you-‘, June push Ray away from her. She did it before but that is when she’s in the mad girl state.

 ‘Hey, I thought you are the one that thought me we should always respect the others and understand them. Remember the talk we had?’ June walk closer, snow bits start to appear beneath her feet.

‘And remember this Ray, we are not friends. I and you were never met and if I ever hear you say anything about my power ever again oh so help me you will find the next thing is dead. Don’t you ever come near me ever again Ray Killer!'. After that June walks away with rage in her heart. Leaving the poor boy sitting down with a shocked face.

‘Nice going Ray, we just lost our first target’. Ray stand up, he brush the dirt off his pant.

‘That wasn’t June. I know who she is and she wasn’t like that. I’m afraid that June might be control by something and I need to find out what it is’.

 Ray want to take off finding out what happen with the soft girl he sort of have a ton of caring attitude to.

Before Ray could device his plan Zierra pulls him away.

 ‘Forget what you going to do because we are heading towards the next target. If you chase her now who knows when she will listen to us. It’s better if we went ahead and find the next princess first and solve the problem that has occurred. Remember our world fate rest in our shoulders’.

Ray slaps away Zierra hands. All he could think of is the problem between him and June, where has he gone wrong. Words are sharper than knives. He should have kept that in mind before uttering any more sentence. Zierra knows that Ray is in a great depression. He will never do something so disrespectful towards those who are older than him.

Ray always knows his place but the girl. She changes Ray somehow. ‘Should I keep this in mind or should I bluntly ask him’. Without Zierra realizing, she already ask Ray about his feelings towards the girl. ‘Hey Ray do you like her or something?’ Ray blush at first but he stops almost immediately.

 ‘It’s nothing really; she has the same experience like I do when we are small. I thought that my past is rough but the girl. She had even rougher than mine. So I start thinking. Do I even deserve to complain about my life? If I ever compare mine and her. Probably mine is more fortunate than her that’s why I want to protect her’.

Ray keep his mouth shut. He follows Zeirra when she brings him into a clearing bot far from the original place.‘I just want her to feel the same warmth that saves me years ago so I can save her from a great despair. She’s just lonely that’s all. That is the cause of this . Will she talk to me again?.

 Those questions remain in Ray’s mind.

 ‘Humph, I hate that guy what is he thinking, how can he say that I can’t control my power’.

June’s eyes wander through what she just said and the look on Ray’s face, suddenly a little voice speaks in her heart. ‘He just so worried of you. Not more or less. HE just wants you to be safe from all the danger but you certainly don’t want to listen to his reasoning’. But another voice speak ‘Why should you, seriously why would a man like him care about you?

The two voices are arguing who are have utter the best words.

 ‘Why a man would care about a girl who sulks away from everything and complain whenever she dislike something. Seriously! But that was mean of him to say such words.'

No comments: