Translate

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 19

‘Shoot, I can’t get out of here’, Myra struggle to get free from the rope that her ‘enemies' are throwing at her. The ropes seem to sucks away all her energy in no time.

‘If I can’t get out of this rope soon I will not have enough energy to fight anymore’. Myra search around to find things she can use as her sword or anything.

‘Anything, anything will do to save me from this monstrous problem. Myra could feel a soft silk feeling like a silk on her right palm. ‘HAH!! How could I have forgotten the ribbon’? Myra untangles the ribbon from her hand and quickly activates the hidden power beneath a single useless ribbon.

‘Uhhh, you don’t have to go that far you know’. Myra snap
\
‘Huh??? What!!!! You can hear me out Myra???’.

‘Don’t scream in my ear will you. Of course I do, demon ears remember.' Myra gladly points her ears which irks me so badly I want to barf rainbows.

‘DON’T exaggerate more than you have to’.

‘What? seriously I hate it when my characters are talking with me. Well whatever we just want a show down so can you dish us some?”

‘Are you thinking this as a light fight’, veins start to appear on Myra’s forehead but I didn’t feel intimidated at all. Seriously why should I? she just my character right?.

‘When I am done with them I will find you where ever you are hiding you pesky whoever you are’. I gulp down. Yes she is my character but seriously, if she is mad even you will pee in your pant like I did.

‘Oh god did I said that out loud?’ Just so you know I just face palm myself. A lot of times actually, I don’t know why I’m starting to have some ideas on how to continue this novel of mine.

Well next time. Back to the real action.

‘Tch, Ribbon act activates, demon blood sword’. The torn up ribbon evolve into a great sword in an instance when Myra commands it.

The handle is deep shade of red and so does the rest of the sword. It really looks like a sword that had been made out of blood completely.

‘Heh, afraid now’. The ropes that surround Myra melt like it had touch acid or something.

‘Hehe, this sword is pure demon blood so anything that touch or in contact with it will melt like an acid.'

Even though Myra had free herself from the rope she still need to get away from the zombies.

‘Huh she is remembering something’. A devilish smirk starts to appear on her crooked face.

‘Hey wanna dance’. I’m mere seconds her sword turn into a long rope, but this time it really is silky as a cotton. ‘This way nobody is hurt yes’. Yeah nobody is hurt but when Myra asks you to a dance floor always decline if you want to live.

First she warps the ribbon around ten of the zombies, and then she spins them off from the ground into the earth. ‘Ole, whose next’, the makes the rest of the zombies run for their lives. Lots saying ‘Mama help me’ there also those who says ‘Please mercy, the monster dancer’. I feel sorry for Myra; she really couldn’t find somebody to like her after all.

Another cliché hand clap.

‘Will you stop with you cliché hand clap already, what has gotten into you these past years huh?’.

‘ You don’t like them’, Myra is shocked by the recent response from a demon. You see demons don’t cry but this one does and the main reason is because Myra comment so rudely on how he clap his hand.

‘Who will consider your thinking, I will destroy the every last bits-‘, Myra raises her hand, and she doesn’t want to hear a same sentence being said again and again in one day. That truly irritates her to the core.

‘I’m ready’, the soft ribbon change its shape into the same blood like sword that Myra use earlier. The man is ready for the upcoming attack.

‘I will make you wish that you were never born on the face of the earth ever again’, Myra took off with a massive speed and manage to slash the man right hand but when she thought that she had cut off his hand. Tons of gooey and sticking looking rope come out of the men shoulder and reattach the missing arm.

‘No way’. The man laughs maniacally.

‘How could you have forgotten what I’m capable of doing huh little missy demon Myria. My turn’, the man arm slowly expand onto a long rope at each single part of his rope hand are knives and sharp things. He swings his massive hand but Myra jump just in time before the weapon hit her legs.

‘Tch, he has gotten stronger. What’s that’, Myra could see that purple liquid is coming out of each end of the sharp knives and things on the man rope like hand.

‘Could it be sweat, no it smells nastier that a person who hasn’t bath for weeks. But the scent seems familiar but I just couldn't put my finger in it.’

‘What is the right word?' Myra act of spacing out is pissing the big man off.

‘Hey you demon if you want to space out please don’t do it in the middle of a heated battle you just gonna spoil the fun okay!!!’.

‘Tch, this man he really wants to die fast huh’. Myra takes other attacks but this time the sword turns into a sharp razor claws.

‘Change, Demon Garnet claws’. The claws use a massive air power to deal damage that so serious enough to hurt anybody through their soft skin.

‘Hey don’t you ever think I’m finish. Change, Hell Mallet’. A big mallet with spikes at each end appears in Myra’s hand.

‘More…more I’m not done yet. Change Dragon tail chain’.

It’s more like a whip than a chain. It’ has a dragon head on the front of the handle and the chain burn with red hot lava.

‘Trap, dragon eternal wrath’. By minutes the man who can controls time were trap inside the dragon’s hot chain.

Myra creep closer, this is her chance on getting as much information she need to find the missing town’s people and her friends.

‘Speak where the rest of the people here?’. The man refuses to say anything but after tangling with more lava hot burn chain the man agree to spill everything. She doesn't know if the man will tell the truth or not. Myra has her hopes high even though there’s a chance that it’s a lie, the info is her only clue on her friends whereabouts.

‘Why do you need such information’?.

‘My friends are in trouble if I didn’t save them who else will?’.

‘Tch, saving others and risking your life. Is that what you pesky fairies are thinking the whole time?’ Myra tightens the chain.

‘Now don’t you go bad mouthing on my guild or you want me to make that face of yours looks like smudge’. The man gulp, the girl in front of him is no joke. She’s dead serious if he ever does one mistakes that will screw his plans alright.

‘I need to tell her true and false information at the same time but how’, that question began to blur out his mindset.

‘I got an idea.Well miss if you want to know. We are planning to make the people we stole as our spectators for the upcoming event and please don’t worry they will not be harm in any way’.

Myra knows that what the man had said is fifty-fifty true but she will buys it anyway. The man snickers in his heart. Not only the girl is dumb enough to fall for his trick but she also too busy not noticing his escape plan. ‘Mwahahaha, what a dumb, whimsical fairies’.

No comments: