Translate

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 18

‘Whatever, I will go there anyway, now after you are safely home don’t forget to write this and burn it afterwards because I know you guys far too well that you are going to blow it up whenever you got the chances’. Clair didn’t expect any rebelling from her gang but one sentence really sent a great shock through her core.

‘Who are you?’ Angela let out her devilish smirk.

‘What the?’.

‘Hey it’s not the time to play pranks okay.Do you want that crazy bird torn your faces apart like dust HUH???’.

‘Whoever decided to help the enemy will never be accepted in our group and she will never be consider as one of us’. The other girls look sad; they couldn’t do anything to help Clair out of this mess.

‘Who’s the idiot that put the rules out’, Clair face palm herself. Angela couldn’t help herself but chuckle at her ex-friend stupidity.

‘The one that set the rules are you’, Angela happily points Clair. She had been waiting for Clair to drop down by some bad news but nothing could harm their leader. Not long after the newbie come along Clair weakness start to show up.

‘You have been the queen for far too long Clair; it’s time for you to be dethroned’.

Angela only said that in her mind. She was planning to dethrone Clair herself but when she sees Clair kindness towards others the moment the newbie come, she just has to wait. She awaits the upcoming accident when Clair will do something that resulting her being kick out of their group.

‘You can’t be serious, I’m the leader so I have the rights to redo the law so-‘, and Angela cuts off her sentence.

‘Didn’t you hear what I said earlier? Are you deaf peasant? When I say that you are kick out! You are and you don’t have the rights to do anything with us anymore’. Clair couldn’t believe her ears, are they working properly.

‘No way, after all I had done for you guys, you just gonna ditch me like that’, her palm already in the shape of a fist. She just waits for the time when she can hit Angela’s face non-stop.

‘Hah, do you really think we will overlook such things, PUH-lease we never do that. You are the one that teaches us that’.

Clair gulps, if Angela say one more thing oh she swear in the name of anything that holy she gonna smack some sense into that girl. Angela notices Clair shaky fists.

‘Hah, want to punch me, go ahead but remember, you are the one that started the club and you are the one that teaches us what the real meaning of sticking together’.

Another vicious smirk spread across Angela’s face.‘We are you, you have train us to be the exact replica of yourself. If you are angry at us well face it this is how you act towards those who disappoints you’.

Angela raises both her hands and shakes her head in disgust. Inside her heart is laughing its heart out.

‘More...more. I want more of that tears of yours. I like it cry and bow down to me and ask for mercy’.

Angela imagining the picture of her stomping over Clair dignities. To her anybody feelings just like a trash, she hates it when everybody hurt her and tends to destroy them but Clair and her reasoning’s always been the wall but there no more.

‘I shall see the tears roaming over every single one of them slaves’. Angela heart is beaming with happiness.

She really wants to hurt those around her. ‘Hah.., you are right Angela; I have no right to hurt you in any kind of way’. Angela takes a step backwards; this isn’t what she had in mind it was suppose to go like this.

‘Hiyargh!!! Take that and this and that’, the scene of Angela whimpering on the ground and Clair on top of her pulling Angela’s hairs out and their members watching in horrors. Ultimately losing all Clair respect in their club. Angela knew that even if Clair is thrown out of the game because of her own rules. There will be someone who will protect her position and with that barrier still on she will never ever got the chance to torment the others.

‘Ahhhh, Princess Clair always acts so cool’, Angela curses when she hears that sentence coming out from one of the member’s mouth.

‘Shut up, she will never be our leader again. When I say that we are done with her I meant it so right now I will give all of you ten seconds to run away if you didn’t disappear in time’.

Angela dark eyes showed up. All the others shiver to the ground. Angela starts the countdown. The girls were scattered around the place searching for the fastest way out. No one when I meant it no one dare messes with Angela whenever she activates her angry mode. She can be a demon more that you could imagine, despite her appearance.

‘Hoh, now you are showing your true colors to me?’ Clair acts like she don’t know anything, actually she didn’t like the situation she is in right at the moment especially when she had other intentions to do.

‘Oh my, our dear princess is using one of her sweet mouth again.’ Cold wind gust surrounds the place.
Clair takes a deep breath, she really needs to go. She needs to finish whatever mess she just started.

‘Clair you know, I hate to admit it but I hate it when you are in my shadows and I would really like if you have disappear a long time ago’.

Clair acts as if she is shocked by the current truth but actually she sees this coming a while back.
Who wouldn’t, suddenly image of Angela trying to assassinate her appear in her mind. Clair knows very well that Angela want to destroy her life but she had to put up with it somehow just for her safety. When she over thinks it, they were never her friends.

‘Now, you will yada...yada...yada...’, Clair were too busy imagining in her own world. Angela’s words just fly right through her head like a wind.

‘Angela, what are you aiming and make it quick, I want to see if I would at least knows the reasons why you keep on going hoping to eliminate me’. Angela stops in an instance.

‘Glad you ask, I want the silver key please’.

Clair sighs. She just wants to see what is inside her silver box. If that Angela intentions Clair swear, the gangs not gonna last for a week time.

‘You just want to know what is inside of the box don’t you Angela’, Angela gulp down. Her mind had just been read out.

‘Yes, I’m ordering you to give me the keys this instance’. Clair sigh for what times she don’t know. Clair rummages through her pockets but she couldn’t find the key.

‘Shoot, don’t tell me that I...’ Clair start to freeze up. She left the key in her apartment.

‘What should I give to this psychopath’, Clair bath in her own sweats. She has no idea on how to get herself out of it.

‘Ummm, what if I tell you that I left it somewhere and I gave you something much more precious than that huh??’. Angela seems to take the bait.

‘Sure’, Clair smile, finally she can get herself out of this.

‘Here, this is a map that signals us where to find a hidden treasure. If you can find it you know what I mean right’, Clair wink her eyes. Not long after that Angela swipe the map away from her hand and start walking back home.

‘Geez, I think they couldn't have remembered about the whole fiasco if she ever tells them about that map’.

No comments: