Translate

Saturday 6 June 2015

Fairy Hunter : My choice

June ready herself for the morning breakfast. She quickly goes downstairs when she hears her mother calling for her presence. At the table round tables seats four person. June take a seat right next to the person that said he is her brother.

Mirai smile when his little sister takes a seat right next to him, he knows she is warming up with his presence. Pushing all the unnecessary thought he reach the hot stew chicken which is the farthest dish in the table. Mirai almost reach it when his hand was hit by a wooden spoon. 'Ouwie!', June chuckle, she cross her arm and try to look intimidating.

Her cheek is puffy from holding back the giggling. 'Aniki!', she rose her voice, finally finding a little composure. Mirai shudder, he remembers how his sister is very sensitive with table manners 'S-Sorry, I didn't mean to, It just looks so delicious', Mirai drool over the dish. Haru help the poor guy by handing him the dish.    

'Geez! you could have ask me to help you-', Mirai hand her half of the chicken. 'Open wide~', June blush but she does as he ask. With a grin Mirai continues eating. In just ten minute June finishes her food. She excuse herself to the garden which magically appear when Haru step on the ground the other day.

June bend down to pick a beautiful red rose when a voice shock her and almost make her fall the hill. Good thing a strong palms grab both her arms before she fall, turning his sister around he smirk. 'Gosh! sis, you need to be a little more careful or the cute face of your if good as gone'.

June pout 'It ain't my fault that I almost fall but your voice scared the hell outta me!', she playfully punch his chest. Mirai couldn't help, he burst out laughing 'Gyahhahaha, that tickles', an evil smirk spread across June's face. Now she knows her brother is ticklish.

'Wipe that smug off your face', Mirai warn, but he was too late when a tickle attack hit him. Both of the siblings roll down the hill with laughter filling the air, well Mirai mostly.At the bottom Mirai pull her to a tree near the edge of the hill 'Come on! let's go there and have a picnic.'

 June feel a little tired from tickling Mirai so she refuses. 'If that's the case then I~', Mirai grab his sister and piggy back ride he to the tree. ‘Now you can’t say no right!’, Mirai wink.


June groan, she never want to have anything that smells social especially, picnic. ‘Onii-chan, I don’t want to have a picnic’, when she utters those words they already at the root of the tree. ‘Onii-chan!’, she shout but Mirai ignore her, he start climbing the tree to the top.


‘Huh!’, June start to feel a little bit teary when Mirai did that. She didn’t know why but somehow she feels like a six year old child. This feeling is the same the one I feel when Yumi-nee brought me out to play for the first time. June look up, her brother still didn't come down yet. The anxiety is killing her is he alright? Is something bad bound to happen to him?


‘Aniki!’, she shout a few times but nothing. June is determine to climb up the tree but she is afraid. She start to imaging things happen to her brother when he is up there. ‘Onii-chan! I’m coming up’, she climb up nicely for the first few step but she almost fall when she accidentally step on a weak branch.

‘Ahh!’, she closes her eyes, knowing what is going to happen next. ‘Gotcha’, an upside down Mirai appears to save the day. She looks up, June become teary once again when her brother is there. 

‘June listen to my instruction carefully. I’m going to pull you up just a little bit. Then put your feet at that branch. Okay’. June nod, her mind is blank as a white paper. Without asking much she follows as her brother instructed. Lastly, June leaps into her brother’s arm, sobbing a little her brother pat her back.

‘There, there sweet cheeks, we almost at the picnic site’, June eye her bother with doubtful eyes. Is it right trusting this psychopath with his imaginary picnic site or am I just as crazy as he is? Mirai sigh, he knows very well what is being played inside his sister’s head. ‘Ne… I know this sound awfully crazy but please just follow me and you will see the most beautiful sight ever’.

‘You got me there’, June tighten her grip on his shirt. Her almost death fall traumatized her to continue. Mirai carcass his little sister soft dark blue hair, the smell of blueberry pierce his nose. ‘You still use that blueberry Berrykins syampoo from the Strawberry shortcake commercial?’. June wide eye, one of her most embarrassing secret has been known by someone.

‘Ho-‘, Mirai told her to hush. He put June down and climb up another bark. ‘Do you trust me?’, he give out his hand to help her. June is speechless, the warm and fuzzy feelings are building in inside of her. In the end, June accept the offer without much question asks.

Within minutes Mirai brings her to a breathtaking place. ‘Isn’t it beautiful June? How the snowy white mountains looks like a pointy marshmallows, the land looks like coated with sugar and icing. Have you ever wonder that the most dangerous land can look very…’, Mirai pause, his gaze lay upon the horizon.

‘Very magnificent’, without a glance June continues his sentence. Mirai rummaged the leaves beneath him for awhile. He took out two apple pie with hot brewed chamomile tea and some minty fresh biscuit. ‘Here, have some. After all the adrenaline you must be hungry’.

June gladly take them and thanked the nice man. She eats peacefully and watch the sun set, the view is so spectacular she feel she have no regrets to live. ‘You know I wouldn’t mind if I die right now’, she suddenly blurt out. The one statement almost choked Mirai to death.

‘Watch the words June. But I don’t want you to die. Neither does your sister’, June were shocked, she search for sincerity in the pale blue orbs. June take a deep breath and nibble her biscuit. ‘Sorry for blurting out such sentence.’

Mirai shrug off the shaking vibe as he lay down ‘June you should give Zeille a chance to repent himself’.

At first June didn’t answer but after a while her voice start to sound ‘I know, I should but he hurt me more than he ever think. To build up something he hand demolished so ruthlessly. Huh… I don’t know. Onii-chan, it will be a lie if I say I forgive him because deep within my heart the feelings of betrayal and hurt still lurking around. I can’t forgive him until this heart of mine change it's way 360 degree’.

Mirai didn’t reply he let the silence embrace both of them. He tries to find the calmness and the points of their conversation. ‘June. What if I decided that I take you travelling with me? Helping me find your big sister after you train or do you rather go alone?’.

June tap her chin, certainly it will a paradise if her older brother is there with her but there some nagging feeling inside of her telling her to refuse immediately ‘I guess, I can tag along but not long because I think I have a business to get down’.

Mirai laugh but one question lingers in his little mind. ‘Sorry for asking but why did you warm up to me so quickly June? Don’t you think it’s weird that a man just confess to be your true brother in blood?’.

June twitch when the question is asked.She didn’t expect to be question with the kind of question. ‘Well truth to be told, the minute you sit right next to me I know a great bond had been tied between us but it’s very old but very strong’.

Mirai feels satisfy with her answer, when her sees the nightfall approaching Mirai invite his sister to go home which she gladly agree.


























Sorry for the late update please comment in the chat box and let me know your thoughts. Follow and share Kira 

No comments: