Translate

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Fairy Hunter: Help

'He did what?', Aqi pack her things and storm out of her room the minute she heard the news. I can't believe that guy! Doing something so disgraceful. She run pass the crowds, many of them give her what she want but most of them stop her and ask her a tons of question. As a princess she can't rudely ignore their request. That can effect her reputation as the new queen.

From the corner of her eyes she spot the person she is searching for. 'Grena! excuse me. I need to go over there and meet with my friend for a while', they all nod. No one dares to fight her especially when she asks nicely plus her position and all.

The princess grab his wrist just in time. 'Stop! what the heck do you think you are doing?'. He turn around, shock to see his friend in tears. No words escape his mouth, he couldn't bring his friend to the ocean of darkness like he did. 'What happen is none of your concern', he pull his wrist and walks away.

Not giving up the worst idea cross Aqi's mind 'Stop this man! He's mad! He says he wants to rape me!', every single spirit turn around towards him. He twitch and eyes her, god her evil side is taking control again. There are three man threatening to punch him. He takes a few step back, trying to keep his cool under control, if not the worst possible thing that might happen is he being stuck inside a jail his whole life and more he is considered dead.

'Sorry, I guess I misinterpret his words. I think he was saying he wants to see me behind the grape tree', the crowd nod. Grena pull a nervous smile. 'But if this punk want to do something naughty to you your majesty, tell us we going to beat the hell out of him'.  Aqi sheepishly smile, she pull Grena out of the angry crowds.

'What are you thinking when you said those words?', Grena snaps. Truthfully, what Aqi did is over the top.

'I just don't want you to escape', she bluntly reply. Grena grab he arms and pinned her to the nearest wall, Aqi could feel his hot steaming breath right on her left ears. She shudder in fear, she was about to scream again but her mouth is sealed with Grena's hand. 'Listen here little princess you better don't put your nose in places they don't belong or you are as good as dead'.

He leaves Aqi paralyzed, to anyone those words might sounds ordinary but to Aqi it meant a whole lot more. When he touch her hand, she can read his future. Not a very nice one but death. 'Grena! stop being a coward will you! Enough of this trash game. Please I beg of you! You are drowning yourself deeper into the valley of hell'.

Grena deaf his ears, every words the princess throw is true but what can a worthless thing like her do. From his opinion, Aqi can't do much not even win a combat. Suddenly, he sense a massive aura right behind him.

'I had enough of you thinking so low of me', Aqi points her finger right across Grena's chest. 'I didn't show you my true power because I know you will be devastated. But today is another deal. Meet me at the torture chamber and let's have a duel'.

'And what if I refuses?'. In just a millisecond, Aqi'a hand sink inside his chest. 'Gah!', Aqi eyes is gone, now is nothing but empty hollowness. 'If not, I'll break your useless soul! Understand', Grena nod, not like he have another choice.

'Great. Meet me forty minutes from now. Bring all the equipment you need to kick my ass or I'll be doing the kicking'.

Grena rub his chest 'Man, the demon side of her is showing up. This will be fun indeed'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqi is coloring her nails when Grena show up. 'Hmph, I thought you ran away scardey cat'.

'Heh! you know I don't back away from a fight'. Aqi close the door, opening her eyes she examine the level of Grena's power. As the master of earth, he's a tricky one, especially if he goes underground. I just have to seal the ground then.

'Hey, how long are you going to stare at me like that'. Aqi shrug off the question.

'I don't know maybe until I made a hole on your stomach I guess'.

'Tch', Grena is surrounded by dark light when his body start to transform.  He has cracks on his face, his eyes are dark with a tiny dot of yellow, his fangs grew longer and form a teeth similar to a lion. His nails turn into claws,the sigh of him now is truly terrifying.

Aqi is intimidated but she couldn't show him that now could she. 'Dark Ora!', the ground beneath Aqi start to shake and swallow her body. 'Curses, I can't move!', Grena pluck his fingers and the ground devours Aqi in no time. 'Heh! that was easy'.

He was about to leave when the ground that devour Aqi exploded, the girl stood there with purple goop covers half her body. 'Dude! your attacks are messier than I thought!'. She wipe off the goop from the side of her lips 'Soul Impact'.

Grena feels his hand slapping his face non stop. 'What the-', another slap arrive at his face.

'Land shake: Night Demolished', dozen of dark rock armies arise. Aqi brings out her weapon which is a staff.

'You think-', he was cut off with a slap. 'You coul-'. Grena groan 'D destroy m-', his face is red in color. You should have seen it. 'Heck! this hand is irritating!', with that another slap and a back kick it his body.

'Aqi quietly chuckle, she didn't want the fight to be too serious. She want to lay back for a while, a little brawl couldn't possibly draw her true power. 'Moon twilight', a white light pierce the rock army but they regenerate wen the attack is gone.

'My rock army isn't that easy to defeat. They are indestructible! Ouf!', Aqi jump from a pillar to another. She need to make a plan. 'Normal attacks would be a waste since it will regenerate then I just need to hit the master'. Aqi look around to find Grena but he is nowhere to be seen.

'Searching for me?', A punch hit her back. The pain shot through he body emitting pain in her brain. She land on her ground too hard a crater was made. More or less her body wouldn't move what is she suppose to do?

'Now I shall end your life'. Grena cross his arm twelve different lights shine brightly. Each light turn into a whip and hit her bare body. Every time the attack hit she can feel her body breaking one after another.

Is this the end?

'Die!', that was the last word she hears before her world turn pitch black. Grena stood there watching, he take what he need and leave.

'Master will be please if I present him with this'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Leo, why do you have the sudden urge to come here?'. Ari grunt, there goes our first date. She was in the middle of happiness when Leo suddenly drag her to an abandon warehouse what seems to be a wrecked torture chamber.

'Help~', a frail voice booms through the wrecked room. Ari quickly took off running. She knows that voice. She knows it too well but she didn't want to believe it. Dodging a few torture equipment she dash to the center of the room.

'Ari~', the voice sounds so weak. Ari shake her head and takes a few step back, tears streams down her eyes as she sees the terrifying sight. 'Ari what is the matter!', Leo turn wide eye when he sees the dying girl in front of him.

'Aqi!', Ari shout and grab the girl, tears still stream down her eyes. 'Who did this to you? who did this ', she says full of rage.

'Grena', Aqi manage to say that one word, she turn around to see both of her friends have a deadly killer eyes ready to punish him. Gaining all the strength she have left she ask them her last favor 'Please, lead him back. Don't leave him astray. Return his memory'.

'Why do you care so much about that guy?! He hurt you this bad and you still..', Ari couldn't continue her sentence, she is too shock, too sad. Her emotion is mix up in a big bowl.

'He is still my friend', Aqi tear up, she didn't want to get her friends involved but now he already went as far as killing others to gain his wish, Aqi couldn't let that slide. 'Please, help him before it's too late-'.
Aqi didn't speak or twitch she didn't make a single move. Ari is stunned, she shook the body a few times 'Hey! Hey! wake up! Aqi! don't you dare play dead. Hey It isn't funny! Wake up! Wake up I say', a soft gentle hand pat Ari's shoulder. She turn around, Leo is shaking his head.

'She's gone', he mutters. 'B-But', Leo pull her into a tight hug. Ari keep crying and cursing 'Damn it! damn it all!'. Leo sigh, has it begun Aki?.

















Sorry for the in consistence updating. I just sometimes update two or one a day but if a day is none tat means I'm pretty busy. BTW. I'm so so so so so so so sorry for breaking the promise I made. A bunch of times. I'm sorry, next time I will try to not make a promise that I can fulfill. That's my aim.


OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 The second book is coming up maybe next moth,let's see if the filler is ending soon. The HEAD FOR THE NEXT STORY IS CHANCE. stay tuned for the book.





Oh!!! don't be a silent reader please comment on the chat box. Follow and share. If you have anything to say feel free to write it. I will answer as soon as I can.


Bye have a good day:).

No comments: