Translate

Friday 29 May 2015

Fairy Hunter: Surprise lV

'Shucks, I got seperated from everybody.' Layla push the twigs and branches from her path. She couldn't get her head around the scene. That painful scene.

'Ash! are you sure this is the right way?'. Layla doesn't feel any life force or anything that have a life force.

'Yes, we have enter the ground of the necromancer. The land of the death, this is where the creature will return and this is where we will find the puppet master'. Layla eye widen, she heard about the land but no one had ever return to tell the tale.

'Are you sure we are going to win, you know what a necromancer. You also knew that we already entered his playground right.' Ray and Zeirra nod, they all knew the consequences of entering such stained place but to save the town they ignore it all.

'We are here, Ash pints towards the demolished land with blood stained air. Carcasses of death lie everywhere. The town destruction is too much to see, it could be an illusion. The ground is red in color probably because of the blood spilled around.

They walk and see too much agony and pain. 'Arghh!!!', Layla hold her ears. The tune, she couldn't stand the tune of death.

'Layla!', Ash try to grab the fragile girl but a bony leash wrap around his body. 'Crap! what with this chain'.

'So the beautiful galaxy princess just got herself tangled in some bad tune'. A wrinkle hand brush Layla's face.  Dark chain warp around her body absorbing more of her energy. 'Fera! I thought I'm done with you!', Myra voice boom through the red velvet sky.

Ray, Zeirra and Ash turn around only to see Myra on her lightning demon mode. No one are surprise except for Ash. 'What the hell happen to you Myra!'. Ray kick his gutter to shut him up. 'You idiot! do you have to do your stupid jokes now!'. 

'I'm not an idiot water freak'.

'Neither do I I.D.I.O.T'. Within minutes the boys start to bicker around. 

'Will you guys shut your yaps up or do you want to die like him?'. The boys nod and gulp, the cute, and mild Myra they knew is gone. Now the figure in front of them is bloodthirsty and demolished demon. 

'My dear Myria... tsk..tsk..tsk It's not that simple to destroy me. The one you fight during the time chamber is only my astral body. I'm the real one.' He moves closer to Layla, caressing her soft hand and cheeks. Putting his lips closer to her ears he whisper.'I-'.

'Crap, my head is banging from inside. I couldn't remember what he said that time. Nor can I remember when I was separated from the others. What's important is how can I get out of this maze'.

She look around, there nothing than can be a clue to her escape. The place is fill with dead body, pools of blood and the death tune. The high and mighty wall of bushes is limiting her ability to snoop around. She walks and walk for hours but nothing!.Nothing! can lead her in this darkness.

'Maybe! If I blew up half of the place I can see the light. Maybe?'. She bring out her daggers. 'What!', Her daggers are rusty and old. Fragile and useless. 'No matter, I had once transformed it I can do it again'.

'Change: Rebirth Daggers!', white lights shines on her daggers but nothing change. The daggers is still the same. 

'Fool! In the dark maze no light can pass through. even the littlest can't. I shall shower you with darkness and lock your heart. You shall become the slave of darkness. You shall perish in the hand they call the most dirtiest.'

'Shut up! Come out and face me like you should. Such cowards telling me to fall into darkness. I shan't play this game no more. Release: Galaxy Over blast!'.White light shine on her but again nothing change.

Layla could feel her body trembling, the cold feet, the thumping of her heart, the whispering of despair, the eyes of mockery, the words of hurt pierce her body like blades'. The surroundings change, this time she is inside the memory she once try to forget.

That night made her change the night that haunt her.

'Papa! mama! hurry it up. I want to eat...', her little self whine. Her mother arrive with a beautiful white dress and a white pearly necklace. 'Dear! could you hurry it up our daughter is whining again.' Layla just slowly smile, this sis the time where she ever hear her mother complaining about her. 'Coming, oh dear! my little cupcake couldn't hold on much longer could she?'. 

Their father drove the car to the food stall. The scene fasten, this time they are tied up and were trapped inside a stall. 'Mama! Papa! where are you?', little Layla walks and walk. She had been wandering inside the little stall far too long, who knows what time is it. It's dark and eerie. She could see nothing but despair.

She was walking in circle when she suddenly trip on something hard. Layla rub her sore ankle and picks up the thing. Her eyes widen, she throw away the things and whimper in a corner. 'N-NO, I-I', she take a glance at the thing. Shining in the dark sky her heart beats fast. Should she takes it or should she leave it?. 

'Layla, papa will teach you how to shoot. When you are older you can buy your own gun and protect yourself. For now this will do'. Her father hand her a plastic gun, she who does not know anything just took it. That was ten years ago. Now she is fourteen, certainly she is capable of handling such thing but what if she doesn't.

Bang!Bang! Layla gasps, she hears screams of death and agony, curses. All those things flies inside her mid like it was nothing. 'Sweat heart no....', when she heard that she take the gun.The door to her cell were open, without thinking for a second thought she shoot and shoot until the bullets is empty. She open her eyes, tears streams down her face, she close her mouth.

Breathing hard, her mind is a mess, the smell of blood pierce her nose. She scoot over to the death body,both of them is in the verge of dying. 'Why? Why? did you shoot us Layla. Did we ever did something bad to you?'.

She want to say something but no words escape her mouth, they were stuck in her throat. 'I-I',she stammered. The dead body of her father smirk 'You were just like him after all, a killer', that was the last words that rings in her ears.

'Enough!Enough! Stop! I didn't do it on purpose!'.

'You did, ironic, the daughter kill her own parents. You are a murderer!'.

'No I wasn't! that was an accident! I-I-'.

'You were what? Afraid? Scared? Hurt?. But do you have to kill them for that measly reasons. Weakness is a sin! Didn't you say that?'.

Another image flash before her eyes, it was months after the kill. She was holding a red umbrella with her friend crying beneath it. 'You are weak!'.

Her body is full of scars and wounds. She just finish of a group of gangsters. Her eyes seems deadly cold, as cold as her crushed heart.

'S-Sorry.. I was-I was weak. I-I', she slammed the umbrella to the ground and grab the girls collar. Layla jerk her up and made the girl face her blood thirst eyes.

'Weakness Is a sin! Understand', the minute after she slammed the girl on the ground. Walking away leaving the girl crying in despair.

Layla holds her throbbing head. 'No! I changed I changed! please stop'.

Are you giving up? White rejuvenating light appears.

'What?'. Are you giving up hope to live?

Layla gulp, the truth is she feels like dying from the bottom of her heart.

Such despicable thought. I will help you once but not again. Then lightning flash, and everything went pitch black.


Layla open her eye 'Where am I?'.

No comments: