Translate

Sunday 7 December 2014

Fairy Hunter: Chapter 30

'Let's go Light!!!'.

'Yes, sir!'.

Light speeds up his movement.

'Hear me out you bastard, I will not let you get out of here that easily. Lightning Impact'.

Thunder and lightning clash two thousand of lightning rays hit Fera but not a scratch were made. 'Tch', this is the second time he use that speel but still no harm to this dragon.

'Think you can hurt me boy?'.

The dragon roar with laughter.

'If a battle what you want. Then a battle what you will get!'.

The dragon eyes turn bloodshot killer, the eyes that shows no mercy to anyone. The boy bump his fist together.

'I'm ready.'

He jump and aim at the nearest wing.

'Without your wings you can't fly that mean you are dead'.

He was too caught up in the action he didn't realize the back tail, the spike thrust his arms. '

No good, he will get seriously injured'.

Myra clutch her arm. How she hate heself right now. 'No good, I have to help him', Myra run down the steep road. She thought her way would be smooth but she stand corrected when there a hundred of the skeleton army waiting for her to come down.

'Shoot, they found me'.

Myra has no defenses but never take this girl lightly. From the corner of her eyes Myra see a bark of a fallen tree.

'This will have to do, right now'.

She grab it and charge the skeleton army. 'I know I have nothing to use but I will never let my friends get hurt'. Images of her friends appear in her mind. How they treat her with such kindness, their smile, their stubborness and their bond for the each others.

'Never, will I let you harm them'.

'The young ones always the most interesting'. A little girl say.

'Well, I guess I have to watch over them a little longer. Hmmmmm, I will unlock her first phase', an arrown with an angel wings with at each sides appear. 'Open, the door to light', the arrow struck Myra chest. 'Done!', the girl cheer.


Afterwards she just diappear into thin air. 'Man, I'm hit', Myra collapse. 'My body, I can't move them. Everyone it seems I have failed you', that was her least words before darkness surrounds her world. 'I'm a no good person. I can't protect my own friends'. 'No worries, I will open your power'. A voice rings in her ears
Her eyes barge open, she's isn't in the same ground any more, everywhere is fill with pitch black execpt for a corner.

She sees a faint shadow of a little girl waving and smiling at her. 'Hey are you there? Where am I?'. 'Tehee', the girl run away from her leading her into a new place. This time she's in a ruin fill with rocks everywhere.

'Shoot, I loose her.' Myra take a glance around her surrounding, she feels familiar but where?.

'Are you happy', Myra gasps she look up and the girl is floating in the air running while giggling like a cheeky girl. 'Hey how did you do that?'. 'How did I do it? No, clue'. A lightning of dissapointment hit Myra. 'Well I shouldn't have hope for an answer?'. 'Ne...', Myra fall back. She is suprise to see the girl face right in front of her own. 'hey don't scare me to death like that!', she shout.

'Do you have friend?', the question hit her heart hard. 'I have but I failed them. I can't protect them', tears start to form in her eyes, that shows how much she is dissapointed in herself. 'Are you giving up?'. Myra lift her face up 'Huh?'. 'Are you giving up?', repeat the girl. Her eyes turn cold.

Myra look away, she can't answer that question. 'If you are giving up, then you really are a failure?', say the girl harshly. 'What!!, I am not a failure!', Myra shout, she hate it when her dignity is lowered by anyone espacially someone like that. 'No, I'm not like that!', the girl turn around and face her.

'Are you giving up', she repeat again. Myra tighen her grip she bit her bottom lip. 'No answer-', the little girl didn't proceed when Myra says 'No! I will never give up. I will break every barrier that holds me back. I will never give up. Fairy Hunter mage never give up!', Myra says proudly, she lowered her face and tighten her grip. 'If only I hasn't lost my power', she mumble.

'If I give you power, will you protect those who are dear to you?.Myra nod with her whole heart, she will protect her friends. 'Fine'.

The girl palm shine with a white energy and light. 'Who are you?'. The girl smile warmly. 'It's okay I am the one that will help you. I want to help you protect the weak and your friends'. Myra hesitate but the girl honest eyes get the best of her. 'Take it and transform into a whole new person.'

Myra grab it and a white pearl appear. It shine with pleasure when the owner finally notices it power. White blinding light surround Myra body, a ray of rainbows color swirl around the white light. Myra rise up with her hand cluctch to the rainbow pearl. 'O' great protecter of light, lend me your power to protect my friends. Open! Gate of Salamon'.

The rainbow trails wrap her legs and a high heels boots appear with a rainbow color ribbon tie at each of her ankles. The ribbon wrap her waist and a skirt in the color of white with blue frills appear and reach her mid thigh, her clothes is replace with a red color jacket and a ribbon in it's center.

Underneath is a white color shirt that reach her shoulders. Her white hair is decorated with a gray ribbon and was pull back into a bun. Her eyes shines as she recieves her new power.

'Transform, Maiden of the color Myralia. Now I can protect those who really need help'.

The skeleton rush back in fear when the legendary Maiden who guards the Echantros gate awakens. 'You bastards', behind her back a fairy wings appear in the color of a rainbow. 'Open the gate of light : Dragon punch'. A dragon punch in the color of white hit the skeleton and turn them into nothing but a dust.

'I need to help him. I wonder how he's doing?'.

'Bastard,' the boy hold his arm, he couldn't move it because of the deep wounds he gets. Not only that, his is badly cut here and there and he is running out of magic power, the dragon is something bad espacially when it's mad. The boy run to the nearest boulder, his eyes searching for the sight of his partner in hand.

'Light, where the heck are you?'.

His eyes wonder around the sky but he can't catch the glimpse of the bird anywhere. 'Curses, if only Light is here, at least he can heal my wounds', blood spill out, his vision get blurry by the minute and his breath is uneven. 'If I can't find Light, I don't know if I could hold on much longer'.

'Come out, come out, where ever you are!', roar Fera. 'Rainbow energy blast', the boy gasps a rainbow light shine brightly almost making him blinded. 'Are you okay?' question the girl. 'Do you think I look okay?', the boy smirk. 'Here's your partner, charge up while I distract the dragon'.

Before Myra could proceed with her plan the boy grab her wrist. 'Listen, if you manage to destroy one of these we will stand a chance of defeating it. Destroy either the wing or the tail'. Myra nod and head out. 'Sheesh, she is the hot head type', mumble the boy. 'Fera, I thought you love this place?'.

'Fera is no more this is me, the dragon, Ikiler'. 'Tch, show off', Myra take off her rainbow bow. 'Release : Rainbow magic Illusion!!', Myra is divided in twelve persons, it's confuse the dragon and she manage to keep him distracted for a while, he keep destroying one by one but everyone of them is a fake. 'Get out and fight me!!!', he roar.
The skies cracks deeper

'Not good, the damage he had done is destroying the place. I need to do this quick'. 'Magic binder Plain chain', white chain wrap around the dragon wing, Myra pull it down which makes the dragon loose it's stability. It makes the dragon more vunerable than before.

'I better take this chace to find his weakness'. Panting hard, Myra fly over and under the dragon but she didn't find anything at all. 'Where is it?'. Myra sees something shining near her, 'Found it!', a black crystal gem as big as a lake is the dragon weakness. 'White magic execute: White shell bom-', she didn't has the chance to cast her spell the dragon is free.

'You scums', he roar. 'I will destroy you all. Black magic bomb: Black camellia!!!', black orb covers the dragon body and there is time ticking on top. 'Hey, what happen', the boy ask. His arm is bandage, he use Light to support his movement. Myra shrug. She don't know what is happening.

'Shoot, he activate the black bomb'.

'What is the balck bomb?'.

'Black bomb is a magic that destroy everything in the set time. The time is up there'.

Myra look where the boy had pointed. 'One minute and forty four second', her eyes widen, they need to get out of there before the whole place explode.

'I have an idea, listen we need to combine our attack together and hit that black gem. That is our only way out'.

The boy understands. In mere seconds both of them are flying in front of the big gem. 'Execute: White lightning bomb'. A wave of white with lightning swirls hit the gem but that isn't enough to break it. 'Even if we use greatest power, we still can't destroy it', the boy pant.

'No, I will never give up!!!', rainbow line cover her whole body.

'Please, do that again with me'. The boy didn't have time to say 'no'. 'Let's go!! 'White revolution : Lightning white thunder!!!!', Rainbow dragon appear and crack the gem.

'Go, destroy it all' both of them is using their best power to crack the darn gem. 'Tick', the clock hit zero and everything explode. White and black smoke covers the whole place, Myra falls down, she's too tired to fly, all her energy is gone and the last thing she sees is the boy face. 'Huh', Myra hold her head, her memory is hazy.

'I was fighting a dragon-', her voice trail off.

The door slam open and Velery enters the room. The groceries she bought drops on the floor as tears start to form in her eyes. She hug the dumbfounded mage. 'I'm so worried, I found you lying in front of our door with wounds and cuts everywhere. You has sleep almost a day. I thought you will never wake up'. Myra pat the back of her female mage back. 'Hey I'm fine now don't worry', as she keep smiling her mind repeats one question.

'Is he okay?'.

No comments: