Translate

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Fairy Hunter : Chapter 32

'Everyone'.

June look around. Her guildmates are suffering, and she can't do anything. The center of the wrecked guild shake and a really fat man with a boa wrap around his neck stand up. He wears a hawaii shirt, white shorts and a pair of trashed sandals. His luggage were burn to crips by someone or something. He looks beaten with blood spilling out from his mouth. Bruises covers his entire body.

'Master Z!'.

June grab hold of the man before he collapse. June feel terrified, who is capable of doing such thing to her guild and who is the one that have the power to hurt the Master this badly. For all she knows, her Master is one of the greatest Mage in Echantros and he is pretty hard to defeat. Whom ever harm her master must be really strong.

'Master, who did this to you and to our guild?'.

'June my dear, run for it, run while you can'.

'Are you out of your mind master, how can I leave everyone in their condition like this!'.

'Little missy, you better listen to that old hag'.

A man with a golden hair speaks. His hair is messy, he wears a black jacket with the word 'I AM A DEMON', written at the back. The jacket full with spikes. He wear tight jean with a hole on the ankle and an army boots. There are two more person behind him. A girl with pink long straight hair that reach her waist, she wears a tight dress that reach her mid tight with a black boa wrap around her shoulder. She wears a blue boots and she has a china fan with fluff on top.

The girl really sexy and at the same time very intimidating because she have two electric katana tied up behind her back. The last one also a girl, she look like innocent and good girl. She wears black boots with white socks, her skirt has frills that reach her knee, on top she wears a shirt that looks like a maid blouse, she wears a tear drop of a ruby necklace and a emerald earing in the shape of a clover.

Her hair is taken back and braided, a red ribbon tie the end of her braided hair. Her eyes are red in color. The three of them spells trouble. Their main intention is hidden from anyone knowledge. All they ever say is hand over the crystal emperial maiden. The guild member has no idea what they want but the master knows exactly what they wanted but if he give them the maiden for sure the darkness will rule over Echantros once again.

'I should have never trusted your guild. If I have the chance to turn back time I will perish your master before I save your master', Master Z snap.

'Hahahaha, you really think you can defeat us old hag?'.

'Hey, Kid. Don't joke around just ask him what we want and get this over with'.

' Over my dead body!!!', Master Z shout.

'IS THAT SO?'.

With threathing eyes the man create an air bubble and trap every single guild member inside.

'If you don't hand over the maiden in ten minutes this members of yours will suffocate at once'.


Master Z, feel a large burden behind him. If he choose not to give away the maiden his children will be the victim but if he hand over the maiden, the whole Echantros will be the victim. What should he do, which should he choose. His children or the fate of the Echantros.

'Tick, tock, tick, tock, old man time is ticking away'.

'Fine, I will hand over the maiden to you'.

'Master', June look the old man staright in the eye. His choice will bring the hell to whomever this maiden is and June can't accept that. She won't tolerate. June points her arrow at the trio. 'Execute : Snow freezer', snow covers the arrow at it gets bigger by the minute. Her friends hope that the arrow hit the trio but she miss just an inch away. June curse herself for that.

'Like hell, I'll let the likes of you take away my friends.' June stand up. She hate's it when her friends is taken away. She don't want that girl feel left or betrayal like the way she feel a long time ago, just because of this three. The word giving up never existed in her life book. The man smirk. 'How couragous the girl is but what will she say when she finds out that she is the one we are searching for? That certainly will be entertaining'.

'Hey, missy. Do you have the slightest idea who is this girl we are searching for?'.

'I don't but whom ever it is she probably want someone to protect her. Master I couldn't belive you. I understand and I will-'.

'Enough of this foolishness, no more. My dearest June, you are the maiden they keep on talking about and you are the one they want so badly. Please forgive me and if you feel disappointed in me you can have me life as the price'.

Master Z take out a sharp sword and had it over to June. Her bangs covers her eyes, no one could see her reaction now. One thing for sure, in her the same beat of darkness that once had been thrown away rise again. The once darkness that she swears that will never be open. This situation force her to open it or don't she. June grab the sword. She is in the position to beheaded the master. Her hands trembling when she raise the sword.

Her friends scream, they need to stop her but sadly their voice can't be heard by June. Her heart keep saying 'do it' but her hand won't listen. 'Is this the right thing to do June? Are you sure you want to do it? Won't you regret it later? Remember, you still have someone that will protect you'. June take a glance at Xavier but she couldn't find Ganger. 'Where is he when I need him the most?', June thought.

'Just get the drama over with', that voice, June knows that voice too well. She look up, her hunch is true. Her one true person that she can trust in the world had betray her. The same betrayal her sister had planted in her little heart.

'Ganger, what is the meaning of this?'. June try her best to hold her tears back. He better have some kind of explanation before she explode.

'Ganger, who is Ganger? Are you talking to me? sorry but my true name is Zeille, and I'm one of them. All your secret are with me plus I have drain some of your energy and it makes me stronger. Thanks for being my puppet June'.

'So all of this are joke to you? All those time when we giggle and laugh and those sweet encouraging words you have said to me, what about those are they just one of your dirty lies. Tell me Ganger, tell me that I'm dreaming. We are one remember. Forever together'.

Tears fall down her cheek like a river, how her heart shatter. She can't handle the emotion much more. She can't bear the pain. Why must she be alone in the cruel world. Why her of all people? She isn't strong like everybody else. Without the slightest feeling of regret her one and only love one answer.

'All of them are lies to lure you into our trap, my dearest little sister'.

The last part Zeille use a sarcasm voice and that tick June off. She can't hold it anymore. She trust them all her heart but they stab her back. She hate them! she hate them all!.

'I hate you all! You lie to me! Every and each one of you LIE TO ME!!!', June couldn't hold it anymore, black light comes out of her body and shot through the sky. Her outfit turn black and her majestic wings turn pitch black. Her heaven and earth arrow had a sharp spike on top and the arrow is deadlier than before.

'I will kill you all!', she shout. Luckily, Railey defuse them. She use her calming magic to stop June from doing her intentions without thinking. Railey fly over the counter and snatch the mark remover and remove June insignia. She fly over to the trio. She knows what she's going is wrong but if June stays here, she will become a lot worse than she already is. Railey pity her partner but what a bird like she can do?

Before she leave the master and the guild Garazel, with disgusted eyes she said 'We regret to join this guild. That never treasure their friend and I'm most disappointed in you', Railey points the master and they vanish into thin air. All the members are release from the air bubble as requested from Railey. They run and hug their master but what had happen really leave a mark in their heart.

'Master, are we that bad to her?'.

'I don't know but for sure I regret what I have done and I hope she will forgive me for my wrong doings and I hope in the future she will return to us once more. What I can do now, is inform Zanrov about the new coming thread. The battle between Darkness and Light has begin'.

No comments: