Translate

Monday 30 November 2015

Another gift

This is a touching moment of Fairy tail. And if you are careful enough, you might see some pairings in the video. I try uploading them and please tell me if I need to improve in anyway.


PS. I might be downloading some of the episodes I like. If the vid didn't work pm me I'll tell you the episode and give you the best website to watch (in my opinion). Please bear with me, the second part of chapter 10 is coming up. Need some tweaking. By that I need inspiration. Arghhhh!!!!!!!! Never been this empty.

*Enjoy( while I squeezed my brain for inspiration juice)*

BTW. Thanks for those who really read my story. It make my heart flutters. And sorry for being a jerk if you think I'm anjerk. Because I think I am.

Ah anyway. I have the viewers out there, I wish we can be friends. Please be friends with me. :)

No comments: