Translate

Thursday 24 September 2015

Fairy Hunter (Chance);Chapter 4

The light lead them to the gateway of the guardians alright but they never expects it to be so...'How in world are we going to get up there', they shouted.

'Hahahaha! Now it's time to use my trump card!'. They sweat drop. Zeirra is going crazy yet again. 

'Umm, Zeirra what kind of trump card are you talking about?',

'This!', her feet shines as the transformation begin. 

'Ehh!!!!', all of their jaw drop. She is wearing a ballerina tutu with fluffy white and baby blue top and a pair of comfy shoes. Her hair pulls back into pony tails. They push Myra forward, 'Um-um, how can this outfit help us to get up there', she points the mountain peak. 

'Lo and behold!', Nine sets of clouds appear in front of them. 'This armor controls the cloud around us. Come on take a seat', she pat the cloud near her.

'Yo! June! Layla!', Mirai chimed. Both of his sisters run and give him a big bear bone crushing hug.
'Mirai-ni mghfhtbh', Mirai slap June's mouth shut. 

'Don't tell them I'm your brother okay', he whispers. Both of them nod.

 'So much for a surprise visit', a husky voice stated. The sisters look up, a man about their brother's age appear. His hair is white like literally. He has colossal swords attach to him. He has this threatening eyes which makes them feel the hibagyby.

'Girls, this is my partner for life Ma-'. Myra butts in 'Long time no see Maxus', she sweetly smile.

'Same here bartender'.

'Umm, have you guys met before?'.

'Yes Mirai-kun, we have met. In a...', Myra seems to have a hard time explaining with the blushing. She rambles on and on the about things that doesn't relates to the question. Finally, after an hour Zeirra snap 'That's enough, I think we all understand so two more passengers'.

'No need to add extras. I can share with you and Max can share with Myra here'.

 'What!'. both Myra and Max says in unison. 

'You don't mind now do you? I mean it's not like you have a romantic feelings for each other. Right.', Mirai wink. Both of them didn't argue, Max mouthed some curse to Mirai meanwhile he just stifle a laugh.

'Okay let's begin our journey', Zierra pat the cloud, it hovers slowly above the ground.

'You did that on purpose didn't you?'. Mirai eyes Zeirra a suspicious look. 'Well, just helping a friend to hook up that's all, nothing more'. 

Typical old Mi-kun. I bet he didn't remembers anything about that accident. The wound we carries.

Velery gulps, she rejects the idea about floating but her mouth was shut. She is afraid to tell them about her fear. Until, a big inconsiderate big fool blurt out. 'Oi squirt! Are you afraid of heights?'. Velery eyes daggers at him but he seems not to mind.

'N-No, what are you saying', she peer over the cloud and gulp. Her eyes are spinning like big time, 'Y-Yeah', nothing is wrong', just then she puke.

'EW...', they slowly stated. 'I'm okay blergh', Velery gives a thumbs up before continues puking.

'Hey Metal Brain comfort her will you. We don't want anyone to dress in puke', Ash nonchalantly stated which then earning a big slap from Layla.

'Seriously?!', she half shout.

'What's wrong with you? One minute you are fine the next you different. Gah! I have enough of your stupid mood swings', Ash pout, he turn his back from Layla.

'Oh yeah! Hey Mr. Don't know nothing! I can pout like that too!', Layla did the same. June giggle, 'Nee-san, are you jealous that Ash give more attention to other girls than you?'. Layla jump and blush

'N-No that's not the case here. It's just he is a dense idiot when it comes to girl feelings'.

'Hey! I'm not dense. I think. But I didn't do that on purpose okay. I'm helping Vel- with her problems'.

'What prob? Why didn't she tell me about it? And why are you who totally have no strong connection to her or whatsoever knows about it?'.Zeille sigh at the bickering couple, he have no choice but to obey. 'Hey Zeirra can you move my cloud nearer to squirt!', Zeirra give him a simple nod.

He grab Velery body and rub her back. 'Man, my head twist so bad. Wait is the world spinning? Who are you? Oh! Mr. gorilla unicorn! You came, I thought you decline my invitation?', Velery keep hugging and squirming like a drunkard in Zeille's arm.

'Man this girl has issue.' Zeille is tick off when Velery state him as a gorilla unicorn.What part of me looks like a gorilla. Unicorn is way off... 'Oh god, this going to be a long ride', he mumble, even so he didn't mind at all.

'Serene-sama! what's the rush?', a boy bout his thirteen jump up and down with excitement.

'Well my dear, they are here', the door opens revealing the twelve guardians. Six boys and Six girls stood firm with their weapons behind their back. One guy with overgrown sickle give Layla a kiss on the hand which flatters her.

'My, what a beautiful lady you have become'.

'Thank you and do I know you?'.

'Oh where are my manners. My name is Liam! Orange guardian and your ancestor. I believe fate has brought us together', he makes kissy noises which irks Layla. Subconsciously, she kick  him on the gut.

'Layla!', Myra and Zierra looks horrified.

'What? I mean he is irking me so I just.. you know I go into a self protection mode', she chuckle nervously.

'Anyway, welcome to our holy sanctuary humans. The twelve of you  that gathers here shall be put to a test to gain the pearls. Now step up young warriors, this will be the beginning of a next generation to magic powers as you know it.'

'But Serene-sama, there are only ten of us? Where are the other two?'.

'Looking for us?', June ears perks up. She knows the voice too well. 'Don't tell me', June ball her fists.

'Yaha! we meet again dear princess', Kid swing his tongue.  June facial changes when Kid walks past him. Her bangs covers her face, not a smile was carved since then. Sara step up, she could sense something bad will start off soon enough.

'June Hikari, I am your guardian In arm. I am Sara the leader of the twelve guardian. The star crystal Dragon  tamer. I can make you stronger ten fold if you wish'.

'I don't want anymore power. I just want a freedom. A freedom to choose my own destiny!', Purple like laser shoot from the ground circling June. Tears of darkness falls from the corner of her eyes. Sara didn't feel the slightest fear as she witness the darkness spreading around.

'Impudent', one knock of her wand the darkness breaks like a mirror. 'Release: Eternal cage.,' Crystal illuminates June trapping her in a never ending slumber.

'She's strong', murmurs Zeirra.

'She is. That's why she's the leader for this society. Well a co-leader anyway'. A black jacket boy with silver hair step out with his hand in his pocket. His skin is so pale it looks almost like a mirror. 'Hello there Zeirra. I'm your guardian. I am the guardian of Blackness Kuroo. But people mostly call me the blood killer.'

'You! You are the  legendary killer who kill an entire army of armored soldiers with one attack. Reaping their souls away. But what do you mean she wasn't the leader. Then who is?'.

'I am', a boy step out, he has the weirdest hair color ever. The color of a rainbow.' All the guardians except for Serene bow down in respect. Serene smile warmly, she walks slowly and carcass the boy's hair. 'Have, you finish your work Zeimmi?'.

'Yes, mother. I have'. By that minute, Velery already awakes, her eyes turns wide when she hears the boy call Serene as his mother.

'S-Serene-sama, you are a mother?!', the news is too much to handle she fainted again. Zeille grunt, 'I'll get her'. Without wasting more time, they guardians lead each and everyone of their descendant to their respected room .

No comments: